CABAGIN KOWA α
Regain healthy function for weakened stomach. Indigestion medicine featured with perilla herb to improve gastric function.
- Pharmacy/ Drugstore
- Supermarket/ Home Center
- Convenience store
- Online Shop
Recommended for such condition
- Uncomfortable feeling in the stomach
- weak stomach
- gastric pain
- heavy stomach feeling
CABAGIN KOWA α is an indigestion remedy effective for repairing damaged gastric mucosa and regaining healthy stomach condition. MMSC (Methylmethionine Sulfonium Chloride) and perilla herb help to improve gastric movements, treat weakened stomach and promote healthy gastric function.
DL (Double Layer) Effect
Each active ingredient works effectively, thanks to the double-layer structure which consists of an outer layer and a tablet core.
1. CABAGIN tablets have a double-layer effect.
2. Antiacid ingredient in the outer layer relieves the pain in stomach by neutralizing gastric acid and creates an amicable environment for digestive enxyme.
3. The tablet core melts slowly.
4. Each active ingredient such as scopolia extract and digestive enzymes work effectively. MMSC, perilla herb and swertia herb work together to improve weakened stomach.
Featured with stomachic herbal medicines that improve gatric function
- Perilla herb extract powder: effective for improving gastric function
- MMSC (Methylmethionine Sulfonium Chloride): repairs damaged gastric mucosa
- Antacid: neutralizes excessive gastric acid.
- Lipase AP12: helps digest fats.
Uncomfortable feeling in the stomach, weak stomach, heavy stomach feeling, stomach pain, overeating, overdrinking, heartburn, queasiness (nausea, stomach nausea, queasiness due to hangover or overdrinking, retching, queasiness), vomiting, decreased appetite, indigestion, gastric hyperacidity, belching, heaviness in the chest, promoting digestion, a feeling of distention in the stomach and abdomen, and heaviness in the stomach
Take the product with cold or warm water after meal.
|Age||Dose||Dose in day|
|Adults (15 years and older)||2 tablets||3 times|
|8-14 years of age||1 tablet||3 times|
|Children (Under 8 years of age)||Do not use.|
Ingredients in 6 tablets
|Methylmethionine sulfoniumchloride||150.0mg||Membrane repair ingredient|
|Sodium bicarbonate||700.0mg||Antacid ingredient|
|Magnesium carbonate||250.0mg||Antacid ingredient|
|Precipitated calcium carbonate||1200.0mg||Antacid ingredient|
|Scopolia extract powder (33.3%)||90.0mg (30mg as funnel extract)||Antacid ingredient|
|Perilla Herb powdered extract||30.0mg (270.0mg as perilla herb)||Stomachic|
|Powdered Swertia Herb||30.0mg||Stomachic|
|Biodiastase 2000||24.0mg||Digestion ingredient|
|Lipase AP12||15.0mg||Digestion ingredient|
|Hydroxypropylcellulose, Hydrogenated Oil, Carmellose Calcium, Corn Starch, Magnesium Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyoxyl Stearate, Shellac, Talc, Cinnamon Bark, Partially Hydrolized Polyvinyl Alcohol, Cellulose, Silicon dioxide, l- Menthol, Dextrin|
|The product contains a unique smell due to the featured ingredients such as methylmethionine sulfonium chloride|
Price and Size
(Length x Width x Height)mm