UNA KOWA GEL
For insect bites and skin irritation. Anti-itche gel. Effective for persistent itching and reddened rash.
- Pharmacy/ Drugstore
- Supermarket/ Home Center
- Convenience store
- Online Shop
Recommended for such condition
- Insect bites, itches, eczema, rashes, dermatitis, heat rashes, chilblain, and urticaria.
Lidocaine keeps itches from spreading. While at the same time, diphenhydramine hydrochloride works by reducing the effects of histamine that causes itches.
Furthermore, dexamethasone acetate relieves skin irritations by reducing "inflammation" that causes itches, redness, and swellings
Treatment for inflammation is most effective when treated immediately.
We recommend immediate treatment for redness, itches, such as due to insect bites and stings with UNA KOWA GEL.
*Always ask a pharmacist for instructions before using this product. Use exactly as directed.
Insect bites, itches, eczema, rashes, dermatitis, heat rashes, chilblain, and urticaria.
Apply an appropriate amount to the affected areas, several times, daily.
Ingredients in 1g
|Dexamethasone acetate||0.25mg||Soothes inflammation that causes irritaions such as itches, redness, and swellings.|
|Diphenhydramine hydrochloride||20.0mg||Relieves rashes and itches by reducing the effects of histamine that causes skin irritation.|
|Lidocaine||5.0mg||It numbs the skin surface where the product is applied and soothes itching.|
|l-menthol||35.0mg||Soothes itches and gives the skin cool, clean sensation.|
|DL-Camphor||30.0mg||Soothes itches and gives the skin cool, clean sensation.|
|Hypromellose, Carboxy vinyl polymer, Propylene glycol, Disodium edetate, Diisopropanolamine, Ethanol|
Price and Size
(Length x Width x Height)mm
Precautions for use
Things not to do
(Failure to observe the directions below may aggravate existing symptoms or increase the risk of side effects)
1. For external use only. Do not use the product on;
(1) chickenpox, athlete's foot, tinea, or suppurating skin.
(2) open or puncture wounds.
(3) sensitive areas such as eyes or its surrounding membranes.
Issues to Discuss
1.Consult a doctor, pharmacist before taking this product if;
(1) you are currently being treated by a doctor.
(2) you are, or may be pregnant.
(3) you have ever experienced allergic symptoms due to medicines, etc.
(4) you have extensive affected area.
(5) you have severe moist or sore wounds.
2. The symptoms below may be observed as side effects. If any of these symptoms appear after you use this product, stop using this product, take the included instruction manual with you and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson.
|Skin||Rash, redness, itchiness, swelling|
|Affected area of the skin||Dermatophytosis(Athlete`s foot, tinea, and etc.), Acne, Suppuration, persistent irritation|
3. If symptoms do not improve after 5-6 days of using this product, immediately stop using the product, take the included instruction manual with you and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson.