UNA KOWA ACE L
Effective for severe inflammations and intense itches. Antedrug steroid compound. Convenient sponge applicator.
- Pharmacy/ Drugstore
- Supermarket/ Home Center
- Convenience store
- Online Shop
Recommended for such condition
- Insect bites, itches, eczema, rashes, dermatitis, heat rashes and urticaria.
UNA KOWA ACE L is the most effective medication of all UNA series. Triple Actions act fast on itches and effectively calms inflammation and swelling.
1. Effective anti-inflammatory agent PVA (Prednisolone Valerate Acetate), antedrug steroidal compound used for treatment of inflammation and swelling.
2. Contains 1% of lidocaine hydrochloride that keeps itches from spreading.
3. Contains 2% of anti-itching formula, "diphenhydramine hydrochloride".
For various insect bites and stings inflicted by mosquitos, worms, centipedes, mites, fleas and jellyfish, etc.
*Ask a pharmacist for instructions and read "Precautions for Use" carefully before using this product.
Insect bites, itches, eczema, rashes, dermatitis, heat rashes and urticaria.
Apply an appropriate amount to the affected areas, several times a day.
Ingredients in 1mL
|Prednisolone Valerate Acetate (PVA)||1.5mg||Antedrug steroid takes great effect on affected skin surface and will be broken into less harsh substances when absorbed into the body. It suppresses skin inflammation such as swelling and redness.|
|Lidocaine hydrochloride||10.0mg||Local anesthetic action numbs the skin surface where the product is applied and soothes itches.|
|Diphenhydramine hydrochloride||20.0mg||Relieves rashes and itches by reducing the effects of histamine that causes skin irritation|
|l-menthol||35.0mg||Soothes itches and gives the skin cool, clean sensation.|
|DL-Camphor||10.0mg||Soothes itches and gives the skin cool, clean sensation.|
|Lauromacrogol, Disodium edetate, Ethanol|
Price and Size
(Length x Width x Height)mm
Precautions for use
Things not to do
(Failure to observe the directions below may aggravate existing symptoms or increase the risk of side effects)
1. For external use only. Do not use the product on;
(1) chickenpox, athlete's foot, tinea, or suppurating skin.
(2) open or puncture wounds.
(3) sensitive areas such as eyes or its surrounding membranes.
Issues to Discuss
1.Consult a doctor, pharmacist before taking this product if;
(1) you are currently being treated by a doctor.
(2) you are, or may be pregnant.
(3) you have ever experienced allergic symptoms due to medicines, etc.
(4) you have extensive affected area.
(5) you have severe moist or sore wounds.
2. The symptoms below may be observed as side effects. If any of these symptoms appear after you use this product, stop using this product, take the included instruction manual with you and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson.
|Skin||Rash, redness, itchiness, swelling|
|Affected area of the skin||Dermatophytosis(Athlete`s foot, tinea, and etc.), Acne, Suppuration, persistent irritation|
3. If symptoms do not improve after 5-6 days of using this product, immediately stop using the product, take the included instruction manual with you and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson.